Multi-DAy Mountain Bike Trips in Crested Butte
Our vehicle-supported, overnight mountain biking tours are the perfect way to capture the bigger rides that can’t be accessed easily from town, without the hassle of managing logistics or camp duties. Let our expert guides share their local knowledge of trails during the day while our camp host wows you with freshly prepared meals morning and night. All you have to do it focus on riding! Whether you're a beginner or an expert we will customize the trip to fit your individual needs.
Our July 28th Tour is a GO! Sign up soon, limited spots available!
Partnered with Lizard Head Cycling
.. Experience the Elk Mountains like you never have before with our multi-day Crested Butte singletrack mountain bike tour. Explore the rewarding high alpine rides our guides know best while revealing a unique camping experience by night, with delicious food and camp fire cocktails!
SAMPLE ITINERARY - CUSTOM ITINERARIES AVAILABLE
- Day 1: Ride Doctors Park - approximately 9 miles
- Night 1:Camp up Cement Creek
- Day 2: Ride Reno/Flag/Bear/Deadmans - approximately 25 miles
- Night 2: Remain at Cement Creek camp
- Day 3: Ride Walrod Gulch to Strand Hill via the Point Look Out Trail and 409 - approximately 15 miles
- Night 3: Camp in Brush Creek Valley
- Day 4: Ride Deer Creek - approximately 12 miles
- Night 4: Camp in Gothic Valley
- Day 5: Ride 401 to town - approximately 15 miles
- Day 6: Down Hill at Crested Butte Mountain Resort
PRIVATE CUSTOM TRIPS
- You choose the dates anytime between July and October
- 2 to 7 day trips available
- Our guides will work directly with you to choose the trails best suited to your individual riding style and skills